An iconic product. MAC Cosmetics Strobe Cream has always been a consistent go hero product in my makeup kit. Used on the face or body to glow from top to toe, Strobe Creams are an absolute essential to your beauty wardrobe.
Our artist Olivia Wild gives us a quick break down on how to make the most of your Strobe Cream.
- Select a shade that will boost your skins glow!
- After applying skincare use a flat foundation brush and apply on the high points of the face before applying foundation.
- Mix a pea size amount of Strobe Cream in with your daily moisturiser for a lit within glow.
- To create your own illuminated base mix your favourite foundation with MAC Strobe Cream.
- For a translucent highlighted blush blend the ‘Pinklite’ Strobe Cream on the high points of the cheeks.
- Apply on the shoulders, decollate and legs, or mix with your favourite body moisturiser.
MAC Strobe Cream is available in 5 shades, pictured above are.
- Goldlite with gold pearls is for medium or deep skin tones
- Redlite with red pearls is for medium or deep skin tones.
- Pinklite with pink pearls is for lighter skin tones.
The quickest way to achieve the ultimate bridal glow, this is one product that the Together Journal team can not get enough of.